Sunday, June 7, 2009

MOJO89


This is my first MOJO sketch challenge! I think I'm really going to miss Baja Breeze when it retires. I used it a lot this past year. I still have quite a bit of cardstock on hand, so I'm sure I'll keep using it. I'm also quite proud of myself for using the baja breeze ribbon in the Valet Ribbon Originals. Sometimes I order things because I love them, then I'm afraid to use them because I love them and I don't want to see them go! How crazy. What's the sense of having these things if I don't use them? The recipe:
Stamps: SU! Elegant Thank You, Inkadinkado butterfly
Paper: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Walk in the Park DSP
Ink: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Baja Breeze ribbon (from Valet Ribbon Originals), Dimensionals

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a beautiful card. Love that baja breeze ribbon. Thanks for playing! :)

Anonymous said...

beautiful card Jeanette!