Saturday, July 18, 2009

GIMP Me!


I have been messing around with watermarks lately but I didn't have a program to add them to m pictures. Then I read about this free software here and decided to give it a try. I am a complete novice about this type of photo-editing software, so I can see that I've got a lot to do before I figure it out. Not to mention that the proportions of my watermark are all off. Oh well. Back to the drawing board. But anyway, this card is for the MOJO95 sketch challenge. The recipe:
Stamps: Petal Pizzazz, Year-Round Cheer, Sanded
Paper: Old Olive, Orchic Opulence, Whisper White, Cottage Wall DSP
Ink: Orchid Opulence, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Accessories: Rhinestone Brad, EK Success border punch, Old Olive Ribbon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lovin your new color combos Jeanette, and great job on the water mark I am so far behind on that...maybe I will have to try Gimp thanks for the tip! Donna