Sunday, July 26, 2009

Greenhouse Garden Birthday



Greenhouse Garden is such a pretty set. I seem to be drawn to floral sets, and I think this one is my favorite (so far, anyway!). I used the layout from the Stamps, Paper, Glitter sketch challenge, but I chose the colors because I haven't used these in quite a while. I just love the line of brads on the ribbon. That was a last minute inspiration. The recipe:
Stamps: Greenhouse Garden, French Script, Birthday Whimsy
Paper: Bordering Blue, Basic Black, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla
Ink: Rose Red, Basic Black, Bordering Blue
Accessories: Kraft Ribbon, Modern Label Punch, Sizzix Die, Brads, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Sylvia Kipnes said...

I LOVE this stamp set. The 2 step stamps are wonderful. Nice job!

laurie said...

I like the ribbon with the brads too...fun idea!