Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Blog Award

Laurie has nominated me for a Kreative Blogger award. I could hardly believe it when I saw it. I can't tell you how much I really appreciate it. Laurie's was one of the first blogs I started "following" because she always makes the most beautiful cards, tags, gifts and other things. AND she has awesome recipes too! Thanks Laurie!

In order to accept the award I have to 1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award. 2. Copy the logo and place it on my blog. 3. Link the person who nominated me for this award. 4. Name seven things about me that people might find interesting. 5. Nominate seven Kreativ Bloggers. 6. Post links to the seven blogs I nominate. 7. Leave comments on all seven blogs letting them know I nominated them. So here goes:

Seven things you {might} find interesting about me:
  1. By day, I work in a bank - I'm a total number cruncher
  2. I became a lifetime member of WW in May of this year
  3. I have been married for sixteen years
  4. I am a BIG Red Sox fan
  5. I volunteer on the board of directors for the Friends of Borderland (a state park in Massachusetts)
  6. I love to go shopping for antiques. For some reason I love other people's stuff!
  7. I love to travel.
Here are the blogs I nominate:

Butternut Sage Designs
STAMPARADISE
Rain Puddles Designs
Stamps Paper Glitter
Stamping Block
It's A Stamp Thing

3 comments:

Janelle Stollfus said...

Congratulations on this award and WOW thank you for the nomination. I'll be looking to post about my award soon.

I was going to PM you but couldn't find an email. I'm blind if its posted on you blog. lol

Anonymous said...

Congrat Jeanette,you are a very creative stamper.

I love the new look of your blog too! I am so appreciative for the award. I have it already on my blog to link to you thank you!

Torico said...

Congratulations Jen! and thank you so much for the nomination. I really appericiate it. But I can't decide who to nominate for. So I'm not going to pass it on...I hope you understand me.

I really look forward to visiting your blog and seeing your new creation.

torico XX