Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Only 114 Days Until Christmas


Every year I tell myself that I'm going to start my Christmas cards early so that I can get them out of the way and actually enjoy the holiday season. However, every year this does not happen. I wonder if I'm the only one who wishes that I could be a little kid again trying to stay awake at night to hear Santa come and deliver all those cool Christmas presents. Remember how you felt when you believed that Santa had actually come to your house and left behind some of the things on your wish list? I do, and I wish I could know that feeling again!! Anyway, I have so far surprised myself this year by making two, count 'em, two Christmas cards already - and it's only September 2nd! I'm not sure I love this one, but I made it for the Splitcoast color challenge CC233 and for the Lizzie Ann Designs sketch challenge #88. Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Season of Joy
Paper: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Real Red ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds, Rhinestone Brads

2 comments:

Torico said...

Beautiful card Jen! I love this color combo.

torico XX

Kerin said...

What?!?! Only 114 days? Well you're off to a good start with your 2 cards! This one's a beauty and just think, if you only need a few you're almost done lol!!! I have a feeling you've got a long way to go, but you can do it!! Thanks for sharing :)