Monday, November 2, 2009

MOJO111

These snow buddies are adorable. I really didn't think that I would like these little guys so much, but I do! I made this card for the MOJO111 sketch challenge. I consider it a major feat that I managed to get this card done on the Monday it was issued. (Working really interferes with my stamping!!). When I first saw this sketch, I really didn't know what I wanted to do. I started out thinking of something floral, but quickly decided to change to a winter theme. (That may have to do with the fact that I am WAY behind on my christmas cards this year). Thanks so much for stopping by. Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Snow Buddies, Serene Snowflakes
Paper: Orchid Opulence, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Cottage Wall
Ink: Black Stazon, Silver Encore, Versamark
Accessories: Brads, SU! Snowflake Punch, SU! Markers, Silver EP

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These guys are really cute. I like the colours you chose!

Melisa H.

Leonie said...

Damn work, children, housework, personal hygene, all getting in the way of our precious stamping time! lol! I hear you! Your card is gorgeous and those snowmen are just adorable!

Torico said...

So adorable snowmans! I love them. The colores you've used are beautiful.

torico XX

Tonya Klar said...

Stunning colors! I love your design! You did a beautiful and elegant job on this sketch challenge.

kay said...

First time I've seen a snowman card in this color! Very creative! Nicely done!!