Tuesday, January 5, 2010

MOJO120 Love You Much


As I not so patiently await the arrival of my new Valentine's Day appropriate stamping supplies (reds, pinks, whites, hearts etc.etc.) I have decided to use some of my old retired colors.  Baja Breeze was (is) one of my favorites.  I think blue may be my favorite color and all the shades it comes in only make it better.  Especially the soft shades like Baja Breeze.  Anyway, I made this card for the MOJO120 sketch challenge.  I don't know about you, but I can't wait for Monday morning to see what the new challenge is.  Nothing like a little MOJO inspiration to get my creative juices flowing.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

2 comments:

Jenna Wunderlich said...

I LOVE the colours you used:)

Shirley Pumpkin said...

love this card... I really love the paper.. I have some too.. baja breeze came back... but one of my most Favorites kiwi kiss did not!! how do you make a crying face :(