Friday, January 1, 2010

MOJO78

MOJO78?  Am I kidding?  No!!  I absolutely love sketch challenges.  They are what I do and I am constantly searching for new ones.  Plus I think sketches are a great way to start a card.  So, I have bookmarked the Splitcoast sketch challenge gallery and I refer to it often if I need a little card inspiration.  And every month I print out the sketch gallery for the previous month over at MOJO and I keep them all in a binder.  That way if I need inspiration, I know just where to start. 



I recently got the Two Tags Sizzix die and wanted to try it out.  So as I was searching past MOJO sketches I came across one that was perfect.  And this is what I came up with.  The colors are gorgeous and lately I've been using quite a bit of Sahara Sand, which seems to look great with everything.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: