Friday, March 5, 2010

SSSC58, St. Patrick's Day

This has been a very busy week.  It's now Friday and I have not been able to spend any quality time in my stamp room since Sunday {gasp}.  I have, on occasion, gone in there this week to gaze wistfully upon all my supplies, which sit idly by awaiting my triumphant return.  I have promised myself that I will get back in there this weekend and I can hardly wait.

Meanwhile, I made this card for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.  I actually made this card last weekend but didn't post it here because I didn't like the photo that I took.  Finally today I had a chance to take a new picture, and though I'm not entirely happy with this one either and I'm too late to post it on the Sweet Sunday blog, I figured I'd post it here anyway. 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

No comments: