Saturday, May 29, 2010

Tropical Party Birthday

I really like this tropical party stamp set.  And the tropical theme is so popular!   As I've been blog surfing, I've seen some really adorable things with this theme.  Beach bags are everywhere!  (I just wish I had the Baskets and Blooms Sizzix die to make them)!  :(  It seems that every time I go shopping I see party supplies with a tropical flair.  It makes me want to have a party myself.  Alas, since I don't see any tropical parties on my horizon, I have had to content myself with making some cute cards using this super fun set.  I've got some summer birthdays coming up so I figured I'd make my cards tropical birthdays!  For this one I used the Splitcoast sketch challenge #281.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

3 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

summer fun, I luv it!

enjoy *~*

Julie A. said...

Beautiful card!

Stampin with Kristy said...

I love this! Gorgeous card!