Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Challenge Combo Thank You

What a glorious day it was today in Massachusetts.  I went for a walk on my lunch-hour and it was absolutely spectacular.  The sun was shining, the temperature was just right.  Glorious!  The way I see it, the only drawback to autumn in New England is that winter is not far away.  Ugh!  I have no use for cold temperatures and snow.  Hopefully Mother Nature will spare us this year.  Anyway on to my card for today.

I recently found a new color challenge called the Colour Q.  The colors this week were pretty neat, so I thought I'd mix it with Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge.

Aren't those colors just wonderful?  So earthy.  And I love all things brown, so I embraced this challenge.  Here's my card:

And I got to drag out my Janome Sew Mini so that I could so could sew a crooked line down the peach parfait cardstock.  I love that little sewing machine!  So glad I bought it.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

2 comments:

Jenna Wunderlich said...

love what you did with the sketch!

Sylvia said...

Simple, elegant, and lovely! thanks for playing the CQC!