Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sweet Sunday 85 Happy Birthday

One of the things I look forward to on Sunday is the Sweet Sunday sketch challenge.  Karen's sketches are always so wonderful, and I participate when I can.  The sketch this week was filled with lots of nice squares (I love simple geometric patterns) and I knew just what stamp set I wanted to use for it.

As a special bonus, this week Karen is asking us to make a birthday card and then donate it to Operation Write Home so that servicemen and women might have a special hand-made card to send to a loved one.  I couldn't resist.  So I made this card:


I'll be sending this off to Operation Write Home right away.  I'm truly humbled to be able to help those courageous people serving in the armed forces.  All I did was make a card.  They make tremendous sacrifices every day.  I hope you'll consider making a card as well.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome card and great colors...as always neat and clean!