Friday, November 12, 2010

TF's Birthday

One of my nephews has just turned 18.  I can hardly believe it.  I know it sounds corny, but it seems like not that long ago he was a cute little kid who looked vaguely like the kid in "A Christmas Story."  Now he's a young man which, of course, means that I am his old aunt!  (But I'm still the cool aunt)!

For his birthday present I created a box and card with the colors over at the Color Dare blog.  For the card I used the FTL60 sketch layout (and oldie but goodie).  For the box I had intended to use the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 92, but after I put it all together I discovered that I missed a piece.  Oops!



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

3 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

Great colours on these. The happy birthday sentiment really pops! Have really enjoyed catching up with your blog and am subscribing so I never have to miss a thing!

Marisa said...

Great card for your nephew. this week's colours are prefect for a masculine card and you used them wonderfully. Thanks for playing the Color Dare :)

jjcreations said...

Perfect card for you nephew....masculine and simple. Thanks for playing along with the Color Dare.