Saturday, March 5, 2011

Color Throwdown 131 and SC322

I feel like it's been forever since I've posted on my blog.  It's actually only been since Thursday, but thanks to the wonderful ability to schedule posts to publish ahead of time, in reality it's been quite a while since I've tapped the keyboard here!  I've been busy putting bridal shower favors together and they are almost all done so I had some time to make a card with the fabby colors this week at the Color Throwdown and the intriguing sketch from Splitcoast.

I hemmed and hawed over this card for quite some time before I decided that it was ok.  My original thought was to go with some kind of floral stamp on the large white panel, but I couldn't find anything that caught my eye.  (I've taken this to mean that I need more stamps!!).  In the end I went with a couple of the flower images from Punched Posies and the sentiment is from Well Scripted.


After some very chilly temperatures this past week we're supposed to be in for a warm-up this weekend so I'm off to run some errands and take advantage of the warm air.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

2 comments:

Keva said...

What a cool sketch! I really like your card. The flower is cool and I love how you "framed" it. So cute! Thanks for playing with us at the Color Throwdown this week.

LeAnne said...

Just a purely beautiful CAS card! LOVE it! Thanks so much for playing with us at the CTD!