Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday Mashup 37

Today I get to be one of the guest designers at the Friday Mashup blog!  The challenge is all about the zoo!

Luckily, I have the Fox & Friends stamp set which has some really cute images of lions and monkeys and some other animals that were perfect for this challenge.  I decided to go with the lion.

I would have to say that lions (and tigers) are probably my favorite zoo animal.  I like cats and lions are just one big cat, with big really big paws!  My guy here is sort of peeking at you, and little by little reveals himself.  I think it's a cute effect. 

I don't often make cards that are for children, but I think this one is going in my kid-friendly pile!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

2 comments:

Jen Timko said...

Kid friendly and totally fantastic! I'm going to show this to some of my stampers that have this set. Great job on the challenge, as always!

Vicky Hayes said...

A brilliant card Jen - love the lion tiles and the border is fantastic!