Thursday, July 28, 2011

Color Lab Challenge 51

This is our fourth week of our Color Palooza at the ColorLab!  And this week we showcase the fabulous Calypso Coral.
I don't know about you, but last year when Stampin' Up! retired Cameo Coral I was very disappointed.   And to make matters worse, there was nothing even remotely resembling it to take its place.  Then this year we finally see a return of a very similar color.  Yay! Thank you to whoever decides these things at Stampin' Up!

For my card today, I used the FTL 150 sketch.



That beautiful butterfly is from the Summer Solstice set.  I new right away that set was going to be a favorite of mine.  I seem to be a sucker for all things butterfly lately!  And in keeping with the sketch I tried to leave some white space.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to visit us at the ColorLab and to create a project with our latest colors.  Don't forget to check out the design team samples for inspiration!

3 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

When Cameo Coral retired I had just fallen in love with it! So I'm pleased to see Calypso Coral turn up too. You've done a great job with this sketch - I love that butterfly too. Vx

Jen Timko said...

Gorgeous! I guess butterflies are the theme for this one. :-) I love this set!

Luci said...

Your design with all things butterfly is delightful! You put both the sketch and the color combo together beautifully!