Sunday, November 4, 2012

CASology 17

The theme this week at CASology is SUGAR, which made visions of sugar plums dance in my head when I saw it!  I didn't think I had any stamps that were even remotely related to sugar until I stumbled across this cute cupcake (with it's adorable bunny).



How cute is this little guy?  Those big ears get me every time.  I kept this pretty simple because, after all, the challenge is about clean and simple.  But I did add a layer of Sahara Sand behind the image layer to make things a little more interesting.

Thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

Brandi said...

This is a sweet image and cute sentiment!

Kim S said...

His ears ARE darling and the sentiment made me laugh aloud!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Those ears just say cuddle me. Lovely CAS design Jen and the Saharah Sand adds interest for sure. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology!

Rosemary said...

hee hee!!! your card is just too cute!! love that little bunny peeking over the edge of the cake!

Ardyth said...

Love it! Great sentiment (or should I say commandment - not sure how it got left off the tablets! lol!) Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week! (and congrats on the FS at SCS today!)

Nena3110 said...

Greetings from Belgrade, Serbia.
I'm a big fan of all the art and crafts, especially the works of pressed flowers, greeting cards, bookmarker, and I like decoupage.
I'm extremely impressed with your work, but I have neither the material nor the tools to be able to create such beauty as you.
Belgrade have very little materials and tools for the hobby, and what there is,it is very expensive and of poor quality. Everything I do, I work with my fingers, scissors and glue to use plain paper, or wood glue. I do not have to drill or glue paper ruller, not all the tools and materials you see here and the video clips on youtube.
By the way, I am a judge, and work hard, so i don't have inough time for crafts.
I'd like to look at my work and give your feedback.
Sorry for my bad english.

irishgalkelly said...

Hey Jen! What an adorable bunny! The Sahara Sand really adds a lot to make the image pop. Who knew? Beautiful coloring too. ; )