Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wings of HOPE for Dynamic Duos 44 and Deconstructed Sketch 93

The color challenge this week at Dynamic Duos inspired me to do a little something with a stamp set that is normally associated with pink.  I combined the colors with the sketch at Deconstructed Sketch and this is what I came up with:



I'm not exactly sure what made me think of Wings of HOPE when I sat down to make this card, but once I got the idea in my head there was no talking me out of it!  I kind of like the look because it's a bit unexpected!  A bit of washi tape for fun, some patterned paper from my ever-so-slowly dwindling supply of DSP and I was done.  For once, easy peasy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Wings of HOPE (The Alley Way Stamps)
Accessories:  washi tape, white embossing powder, dimensionals


3 comments:

Rita W said...

Ha! I love this one!!! The Washi tape is so perfect!

Jenny Engelke said...

Love that strip of cool washi tape! Thanks for playing at Dynamic Duos! ♥

Bobbie said...

The tape is fabulous...but I've told myself not to try it as I'm sure it will become addicting. This stamp set is so darn fun! Thanks for playing with the Dynamic Duos.