Wednesday, August 21, 2013

If the Shoe Fits

Hi everyone!  I'm so glad it's Wednesday because that means we're halfway through the work week and we start the downward slide into the weekend!  Yay!  But before the weekend gets here, I've got a few more cards up my sleeve!


I couldn't resist inking up these adorable shoes from Funky Feet (free in August just by spending $40 at The Alley Way Stamps)!  There are lots of reasons why I love this stamp set.  Not least of which is that I have a fascination with shoes and own a ridiculous number of them.  Which is why the companion sentiment to the one on the front of my card is perfect!


It's been a while since I've played along with the Sweet Sunday Sketch and I loved it so I'll be adding my card over there!  Thanks for stopping by!  



I'll be back in a bit with my card for the monster, epic 100th challenge at Freshly Made Sketches!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Funky Feet (The Alley Way Stamps)
Accessories:  Circles STAX 2 die, Pierced Circle STAX die (My Favorite Things); Enamel Dew Drop Stickers (Freckled Fawn); washi tape

1 comment:

Sabine said...

This is such an adorable card! Beautiful! Love the colors and this set.