Tuesday, May 24, 2016

colourQ 343!

After a shaky start spring around these parts has turned out to be pretty nice.  Almost every day the sun is shining, the breeze is gentle and warm, and the flowers are beginning to show their pretty faces!  And speaking of flowers, some of those inspired my colourQ card this week.



Oh, what a fabulous color combo this is!  I love the gold and used a bit of washi to take care of that.  The layout for my card comes from the Sketch Saturday challenge.


The colourQ design team has put together some beautiful cards this week with these colors so be sure to check them out.  I hope to see you in the gallery!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps:  Poppy Field (Rubbernecker Stamps); Thanks (Simon Says Stamp)
Paper:  White Linen (Ellen Hutson); Basic Black, Cameo  Coral, Whisper White (SU)
Ink:  Cameo Coral (SU); Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories:  Pierced Square STAX (My Favorite Things); Bitty Butterfly punch, Basic Pearls (SU); washi tape

11 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

A real beauty Jen.

LeAnne said...

What a gorgeous palette and an equally gorgeous creation! LOVE it!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Jen, love those flowers which seem to be floating! Happy Tuesday!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

LOVE the soft pink with the black Jen! It really pops, and I love those three rows of gold and white washi! Just beautiful! Have a very lovely day! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Lisa Elton said...

Love those delicate flowers and the polka dot washi!! This is so pretty Jen!!

Karren said...

Love the colors this week and the gold washi is the perfect subtle touch of gold on this gorgeous card.

Tracey McNeely said...

Jen this is beautiful! I love that you used the gold washi as your gold and those flowers are so pretty!

Kara Lynne said...

Beautiful card, Jen! I really love how you used the washi tape in the background. I never use washi, I keep forgetting it's an option. Thanks for the great inspiration!

Joyce said...

This is so very pretty. Love the washi and that butterfly.

Grenouille Greetings said...

Beautifully CAS! A delightfully pretty card! Thank you for joining in the fun with Sketch Saturday this week. Hugs, Lesley

Petra Swart said...

Love that gold polka dot washi, Jen!!! The soft pink flowers are beautiful and I love the cute little black butterfly!!! The double matting of your panels really looks great!!!! Lovely!!!!