Friday, January 13, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch 204!

Excuse my tardiness!  I have no idea where my brain has got to, but it suddenly occurred to me today that I never posted the card I made for the latest CAS(E) This Sketch challenge!  Oops!  So here it is!



I wanted to make a valentine without using reds or pinks so I took my cues from a couple of current color challenges.  There's one at Cupcake Inspirations that is looking for black, white, and silver and CAS on Sunday is looking for black, white, plus one other color.  The silver paper that I used to cut one of the sketchy hearts is very shiny in real life but it looks a little gray here.  And you'll have to trust me when I say that this looks better in person!


So I guess I'm better late than never with my CAS(E) This Sketch card (she said rather sheepishly).  I hope you have a chance to join us in the gallery!

Supplies
Stamps:  Label Love (Altenew)
Paper:  White (Spectrum Noir); Basic Black (Stampin' Up!); Silver Kraft Core (Tim Holtz)
Ink:  Jet Black (Altnew)
Accessories:  Scribble Heart die (Simon Says Stamp); Midnight Blend sequins (Avery Elle)

7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Worth waiting for Jen, fabulous!!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

EK Gorman said...

Such a pretty CAS card. Love how you used the colors in our color challenge. Thank you for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations.

Saskia Pullen said...

Love CAS cards at the moment. Beautifully done. Good luck in our challenge this week by Cupcake inspirations.
Saskia Pullen
DT member

Unknown said...

Love your Cas desing.Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges this week.
Danijela,DT

Lisa Lara said...

oh I love it Jen, so striking.

Karren said...

Such a bold and dramatic Valentine card and great to see a Valentine card made without pink and/or red!